Friday, January 29, 2010

The First Hole

Hey there, this is Austin. I have something to talk to you about. I'm a little embarrassed but Mama told me that talking about it while help. You see, I love to push our chairs and bar stools around the kitchen. Mama always lets me because she said I'm not really hurting anything. That was until she heard a crash and turned around to find this...
I was moving around nicely when all of a sudden the chair got away from me. I really don't know what happened but at first I thought it was actually kind of cool. Of course, that was before Mama saw what happened to the wall and door.
Here I am proudly showing off my damage...
I thought maybe I could just cover it up with my finger. Dad will never even notice...
Did you need a close up?
The chair came down on the door just like this...
The chair didn't have a good day either...
Mama said this probably won't be the last time something like this happens. So I guess I'll be back with more stories in the future.

Love, Austin Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Austin,

If this is the worst thing you do as a child we will be very lucky. (We are very lucky to have you regardless)

Love,
Great Aunt Sissy