You probably remember me talking about Austin's little hair problem. I made a consultation hair appointment because we were at a loss for what to do with this boy's locks. We knew he was too darn young for a comb over! I called it a "consultation" because I was in denial that my little baby needed an actual hair cut. Only big kids get haircuts! After our lovely stylist checked it out, we decided it was probably best to go ahead with his first cut...
He sat on my lap during the actual cut. We both got capes!


He was such a brave little boy!

Even when she trimmed around his ears and neck!

I think this is just the cutest picture...

(Anyone know how to photoshop that random kid out of the back??)
He even got a special First Hair Cut Certificate!

Thanks so much Lara! You did a wonderful job!

I just want to know where my baby went! And where did this blondie come from??
3 comments:
You were adorable the day I met you, you were adorable when you had hair issues and your adorable with your new haircut too!! Simple as that .... you are just adorable no matter what!!! Love you buddy!
Love,
G.A. Lori
I agree with Great Aunt Lori. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly get any cuter you do this and prove me wrong. Mom, better get that stick ready because he will need it to keep the little girls at bay.
Love,
Great Aunt Sissy
wow austin you are such a handsome little man. i have to admit i loved your hair before...something about the craziness of it but you look so grown up now.
fierce!
jamie and adali
Post a Comment